MariaDB is a forked version of MySQL. MariaDB is an open-source relational database management system that is a compatible drop-in replacement for the widely used MySQL database technology. It was created as a software fork of MySQL by developers who played key roles in building the original database. MariaDB Server is one of the most popular open-source databases in the world.
Features of MariaDB :
1. MariaDB is available for use under GPL, LGPL, and BSD.
2. It includes a wide selection of storage engines, including high-performance storage engines, for working with other RDBMS data sources.
3. It uses a standard and popular querying language.
4. MariaDB runs on a number of operating systems and supports a wide variety of programming languages.
5. It offers support for PHP, one of the most popular Web development languages.
6. It offers Galera cluster technology.
7. MariaDB also offers many operations and commands unavailable in MySQL and eliminates/replaces features that impact performance negatively.
DTechies IT Solution assures our clients a long term relationship with reliable, cost-effective and complete business management. DTechies keep our focus on results and maintain all small details.